Monday, February 14, 2005

Hello everyone! I'm alive and well.

First I want to apologize for not updating this sooner, but lots of exciting changes have been happening in my life. For those of you who have been writing and following my journal, yes it is true. Five of the performers have left Cavalia, including myself, the "Xena" wild girl. After a year and half with the show from the beginning, training the quarter horses and performing in all 312 shows, it was time for me to move on to bigger and better things. I am thankful for the incredible opportunity I had with the show and will cherish and remember all of the hard work, the wonderful and generous people I met along the way, and the joy and excitement my part brought out in many people. I want all of you to know horses and entertaining is my life, so there will be more adventures to come. As I close the Cavalia chapter, I open up many more. I could write a book on my adventures and the reasons why I resigned from Cavalia, maybe someday I will. So, I hope you all continue with me in my journey as an "Equine Extremist". I will still answer any questions you have regarding Cavalia, as I still have friends there and know a lot about the training and the show. I will be posting more on the goings on as artists for the show will come and go. I will also answer any questions you have in general about horses. They are my passion and companions. Leave comments here or write me directly at cavaliatrainer@yahoo.com I will posting more photos at www.cavalia.blogspot.com and you can visit my website at www.karenturvey.com. Thank you all for your support along the way and know that I will miss you all.Enjoy the magic of Cavalia as it celebrates the beauty and power of the horse.I'll see all of you on my new adventure.Ride Fast... Take Chances!

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe