Monday, May 15, 2006

Getting Back to Normal

We are finally getting our computer back up to speed. For those of you who follow our exploits, I want to apologize for being out of touch. We just got out lost files restored (Thank you Jamie!) and I am back on the internet and blogging. I thought my photos with Lyle and Bill were deleted, but we got it all back. I am continuing my training with the chariot teams. They are Zeus and Apollo, a pair of 3 yr old Morgans as team ONE and Caesar and Spartacus, a pair of 6 year old Quarterhorse/Haflinger cross as Team TWO. Our other two quarter horses, which are 4 and 9 are now called Cees and Sparky (for now). They have had a hard time adjusting to becoming a driving team. They are father and son and great horses to ride, but when 4 year old gets together with his dad, he is a real stickler. I have photos I'll post soon of the teams. Training for chariots is not like a wagon. They are heavy, made of metal and make lots of noise. Plus, we want them to step up the speed and race each other, so the have to be comfortable with another team racing next to them. We debut them at Breyerfest in July and it is going to be a fun show. Hope to see you there.
Ride Fast... Take Chances!
karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe