Friday, January 18, 2008

Maryland Horse Expo 2008


Here is Tommie Turvey and Ace during a clinic at the Maryland Horse Expo 2008.

Tommie is at the Maryland Horse Expo outside of Baltimore. He is doing demos on training. They said it snowed about 5" on Thursday, but was really nice today. They sent me photos of Tommie's first demo. They'll have more on Saturday. If you are in the area, stop in and say hello. I'll post more photos when I get them. Tommie has 7am and 9am media spots on local Baltimore tv stations tomorrow, so you might see him then also. Wish I was there, but I had to stay back here to take care of the horse, farm, and western store. It is freezing here! About 15 below zero... Ride Fast... Take Chances! karen

1 comment:

Christianna Triolo said...

Hello Karen! Hope you are well. Sounds like you, Jamie, and your brother are busy as always. I do hope you will be coming back out to California soon! Miss you tons. Much love and take care!

~Christianna

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe