Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Chariot Team


I just picked up a new team of horses. Do you know how hard it is to find a matched team of horses? Matched in age, size, and color? Well, I found a pair that we will be training to drive my chariot. I really liked the white and brown, so I could match a new costume with white and leather. They need a lot of work to be cleaned up, clipped up, and training. I'll keep you posted on their progress. We are looking to debut them at our Raleigh NC show May 2nd and 3rd, 2008 at the Hunt Complex. Talk to you soon, Ride Fast... Take Chances! karen

3 comments:

Matt Jenkins said...

Looks like a great find Karen! Keep us posted on their status.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Karen. I don't know if you remember me but, my name is Erin. We worked together at A.N. in 1998-1999. Just wanted to say hello. Looks like you are doing great. You can contact me at ewright246@yahoo.com if you want.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Karen. How are you? I don't know if you remember me, but we worked together at A.N. from 1998-1999. Just thought I would drop you a line and say hello. Looks as though you are well. You may contact me, if you want, at ewright246@yahoo.com.
Good to see your face.
Erin

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe