Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everybody. Here's a photo I just took this morning of the Western Store. We have a white Christmas here AND very cold. It's just me and my husband, along with the 22 horses and 3 dogs. Time to go give the horses their Christmas carrots and clean their stalls. The wind has been blowing pretty hard, giving us lots of snow drifts, so I'll have to plow out the driveway and parking lot as well. I could barely get into the barn last night with all the drifting snow. Well, thanks again for all your support in 2008 as we get ready to make 2009 even bigger and better! We've got lots of plans to share with all of you. Keep in touch, and again.... Merry Christmas!
Ride Fast... Take Chances! karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt Jenkins said...

Looks like some nice scenery. This weather has been interesting lately. Maybe it will warm up soon for a good ride? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe