Saturday, March 21, 2009

PA Horse World Expo 2009

Here is Tommie with his favorite student, Lizzy Traband. She worked her horse in the demos with Tommie. This was them having fun for the TV cameras and practicing for an upcoming demo.

Here is Tommie during an interview with a local TV station in Harrisburg PA to promote the PA Horse World Expo. He's there with Blade the Mustang and his red heeler, Maverick. They both performed in the demos. If anyone has any photos please email me, I'd love to have a copy.
Ride Fast... Take Chances! karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spent 2 days at the pa horse world expo - both days I managed to make it to nearly all of Tommie's demos. It was an amazing weekend and I was able to take what I learned from watching Tommie back home to my own stable of trick ponies.

The next day I was able to lay down one of my own horses (I had been working with him for months before this perfecting the skills that led to the laydown). The added bonus of a ton of snow here in PA helped too by giving us enough "padding" for a soft landing.

Thanks for a great weekend!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xN5XSR1_9E

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe