Monday, August 15, 2005

Got a chance to take a breather!

Sorry it has been a while since I added to this journal, but I was without internet for 4 weeks and now we're getting ready for more shows in August and Sept. We have lots of exciting stuff in store. I was helping build our new roman chariots at the fabricators. Jon Wearley designed them and had them built here in Florida. I can't wait to take them out and race them! They are a lot of fun. We now have to train 2 teams of horses to pull them around the arena. It is hot hot hot in Florida. I guess being on the west coast for a year and a half made me forget about the incredibly hot weather, but I love the sun and the water.
We have lots of stuff going on an I promise to fill you in as the week goes on. (Now that I'm sort of caught up and ready to start working and training horses again.) Time to hit the road for my morning run. Photos to come!
Ride Fast... Take Chances!
karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe