Thursday, January 12, 2006


Here is me and our beautiful American Cream draft horse, Sugar Cookie. It was such a nice day out today, so I brought her outside to enjoy the sun and warmth and snap a few photos of her. She is such a sight to see and so loving. I am so happy to have her. I can't wait to start driving with her. We have lots of ideas and fun things planned. Everytime we put her out, someone stops by to see her or ask about her. She literally stops traffic! Ride Fast... Take Chances! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Wow she is a beauty! You to look very happy. If you get the chance please email me and let me know about riding with you in the summer! thanks
Jessica and Misty
Ohio Top Hands Rodeo Drill Team

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I'm a friend of Kay ans she gave me the link to your blog to read and I just had to comment since I have heard so much about you from Kay. She mentioned you were in Cavalia and I probably saw you at the performance you did in Toronto. Yes, I'm Canadian. :)

Hope someday I'll get to do a weekend clinic with you and Tommie sometime. Kay said she has found me a horse to ride. :) I'll have to see.

Love hearing your stories though! I've also been to Pat Parelli's clinic as a spectator. He and Linda are great!

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe