Monday, January 16, 2006

On the Road

Well, I finally had a moment to actually sit and think, answer my emails, and get ready for this week. We are south of Atlanta for the night. We have an early AM meeting with a sponsor and then we hit Florida for a week of a video shoot for a show Tommie and I have always wanted to do with a director we worked with from PA. (It's too early to talk about it right now, but I will fill you in when I can.) We stopped for the night to rest the horses and went to eat at the restaurant next to hotel. While we were waiting for the food, I noticed a someone with a cowboy hat at the table across the way, so I had to see. It was Ken McNabb and the organizers of the Georgia Horse Council Expo. We went over and said hello and talked for a while. What a small world. Just wanted to say thanks for all the emails. Just to give you an idea of what's on the horizon; we are putting up schedules for clinics at our Equestrian Center, putting the final touches on the Equine Academy of Performing Arts school we are organizing at the Equestrian Center (June 2005 and who wants to be star!), more essential tools for training and having fun with your horse, three new DVD's, private clinics, exciting new acts, and that's just the tip beginning. We are meeting a lot of incredible people, accommodating sponsors, and wonderful horses. 2006 will be a great year. People are still writing to me about the Cavalia horse show. They see my picture and get my name from the program they buy at the show. It's actually been 1 year since I have been there. I really enjoy working for myself and following my own dreams. It is so empowering. (I also recommend everyone to see Cavalia if you can. They will be in Houston and then Dallas for the 10 weeks.)
Gotta get some sleep and be ready to drive to Jacksonville at 6am.
Ride Fast... Take Chances!
karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe