Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PA Horse World Expo


I just want to say what a fantastic time we had in Harrisburg last weekend. Tommie and I were at the PA Horse World Expo to be in the nighttime show, "Theatre Equus" and to do educational demos during the day. The response was incredible. This was my first time performing here, so it was quite a thrill. We put on an exciting chariot race with our new chariots. Here is a photo from the show. I'm the one in white! My boys, Zeus and Apollo were great. They are true warrior horses. I had their new bell and splint boots on from Bar F. They blink colors with every step they take. It was cool! Maximus is passing me in the photo, but I got the best of him. Caesar and Spartacus are pretty fast too. They are a very strong team and love to run full out. For those of you who came out to the sold out shows THANKS! for the support. It was a great show also featuring good friends of ours, Matt McLaughlin with an awesome dressage routine, Gudmar with his cool Icelandic Horses and our very own Lori Miller skiing behind a horse. It was her first show and she was perfect. The entire weekend was a great success and alot of fun. I'll have more photos and posts soon. Until then, RIDE FAST... TAKE CHANCES!
karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe