Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wahl Clippers





I just clipped up the chariot horses and wanted to find more info on the new clippers I just bought from Wahl. It is called the "Switchblade" and it is awesome. It is a corded clipper and it it really easy to hold, cuts ANYTHING, and is very quiet. I love my Arco for trim ups and training, but the Switchblade is my favorite. I can't wait to use it on my doggie. While on the Wahl site http://www.wahlanimal.com/ you will get a different photo each time you visit or click "refresh". I saw this cute puppy and then it was Tommie and Ace for the Tough Enough to Wear Pink, and then Tommie and Nevada Joe.


We have the pink clippers at our store and we'll have some in PA. I'm sure Tommie wouldn't mind signing them for you, and it is for a great cause.



We'll have to get Tommie's mustang, Blade in their too with the "SwitchBlade".

Ride Fast... Take Chances!

karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe