Friday, May 25, 2007

More photos of Pokerjoe and Larry the Cable Guy

Here's a few shots of Pokerjoe's scenes from Larry the Cable Guys upcoming movie.


Pokerjoe and me getting the lighting and sound ready. then Larry joins in to set the shot.Pokerjoe and Larry nuzzling each other.
Larry and Joe take direction from the director on how to play the scene.

Larry nuzzles with Pokerjoe (or his movie name: "Buttercup")
Here is a full shot with the sound and lighting crew, while Larry takes the saddle off of Pokerjoe.
It was a lot of fun and lots of time on the set. We shoot more in June. Ride Fast... Take Chances!
karen




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
Wow, that's so amazing that Pokerjoe is in Larry's/Dan's movie! Everybody just loves that horse. I bet it was really cool getting all the scenes set and working with Pokerjoe knowing that it will be on film. I saw Pokerjoe's brand, is there a story?
For a while, I've been interested in applying for the internship when I am old enough/out of high school and I really hope I can, I think it would be an awesome and helpful experience. There are just too many endless compliments and thank yous to give to you two. I have always really looked up to you guys. You give me a goal that reminds me everytime I work with my horse. Thanks

-Devon

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe