Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trail Ride for Confidence

Well, this week is the kids camp, so I am swamped and tired. BUT Kay sent me this photo and I loved it!! This really shows how much confidence these people had after two days of sensory and confidence training. All I can say is "WAY TO GO!" In this photo I'm in the front, leading the pack on a water crossing. We even got near a train as it went by. I saw a lot of improvement in the riders and the horses confidence. Don't try to fix horses overnight, just keep them heading in the right direction and it will come. Keep it up girls!

Ride Fast... Take Chances!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen. Great clinic! You really put us through the paces. I'm still recuperating. I loved it and can't wait to get the pics to prove that I was there and actually did something constructive with Apache. I had a great time and am looking forward to the next one.

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe