Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Day to Relax.

Today (Sunday) was a day for me to clear my head. My horses are doing really well. Thanks to everyone who has emailed and asks about them or comments about them. They (and me) appreciate the kind words and praise you give them. They deserve every bit of it. It was time for them to be horses. In the meantime, I got away from the Wahl Equestrian Center and went to the drop zone to do a little skydiving. It was a bit windy, so I didnt' get any jumps off. I was all psyched to go too. Tommorrow we get back to the routine. We're still looking for new horses to add to the lineup. With Karen training them too, we'll have a team ready in no time. She's a hell of a trainer and can get them working together in no time. We have a lot of exciting stuff coming up and I can't wait to let you all know. Keep your eyes here. I'm looking forward to answering any questions you may have, so please email us. Thanks.
Ride Fast... Take Chances!
tommie

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe