Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gotta Start Somewhere!

OK. We just got this set up after EVERYONE keeps asking about where we are and what we are doing. This way you can find out without tracking me or my brother down via cell phone or email. To give a quick background, my brother, Tommie Turvey is an incredible horse trainer and entertainer. He travels the world performing in shows with horses. I too perform with horses and we have been around horses our entire lives. From when we were young, we would ride horses every day and try to see how we could get the most out of them. It was kind of a game my brother and I would play to see who could best whom. Honestly, he would kick my butt, because he is a natural horseman. After growing up and not knowing that we were actually training horses, not just having fun, we naturally started working for shows that featured horses. It was to our advantage that it was like second nature to get on a horse and go into the spotlight. We loved the attention! It didn't take long for both of us to be working steady and since then haven't stopped to breathe. You can check out our website at www.equineextremist.net and see just exactly what we do. It's a pretty cool and exciting life, working with horses and traveling around the country meeting thousands of interesting and wonderful people. I'll talk more about my travels in future posts. Tommie will also be writing his thoughts here too, so please feel free to ask us any questions or comments you may have about horses, horse training, stunts, or whatever you would like to say. We'll also upload photos and lots of fun stuff as it happens. Welcome to our blog! We are Extreme Riders who just want to inspire people to have a better relationship, have fun, and get the most out of their horses. As my brother and I have said since we were youngsters, "Ride Fast... Take Chances!".
karen

No comments:

Tommie Turvey performs with Pokerjoe